Luke Airforce Base Bridge Inspection
Premier was contracted by the 56th Contracting Squadron to survey and assess a bridge at Luke AFB, and input data into the National Bridge Institute Standards (NBIS) database. This task order required capturing all information to be compliance with the current NBIS requirements, UFC 3-310-08 Non-Expeditionary Bridge Inspection, Maintenance and Repair, and ETL 07-5, Bridge Inspections.
- Final Data Collection Report
- Bridge inspection reports including field notes, photos, load ratings, damage identified, and Structural Inventory and Appraisal forms
- Fracture Critical Member Identification Plan
- Scour Critical Bridge Identification Plan
- Bridge Damage Report
- Bridge Load Rating Report that presented recommended load rating for the structure